Tuesday, March 22, 2011

8 Years

"I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for you, I always pray with joy." ---Philippians 1:3-4

Rhonald and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary last Tuesday. I cannot believe it has been 8 years! We had a wonderful dinner out - you know, the childless kind that lasts for 2 hours and you get to talk about grown up things and take your time. It was so much fun - we actually spent most of our dinner remembering the past 8 years. We laughed and laughed over memories that had not been thought about in a long time. It was such a great night of reconnecting. I am so blessed with such an amazing and loving husband. We have gone through a lot this year - moving, job changes, a new baby and through it all we have laughed together and grown closer to one another. It truly is an honor to be Mrs. Rhonald Searcy!


No comments: