Monday, December 21, 2009

Jumping Around!!!!





Today we met Haley, Katie and Jacob at a place called Jump Zone. WOW! It is a huge building filled with blow up jump things and it is so much fun! When we walked in Cole kept saying "Whoa!" and running in every direction. Katie was very sweet to show him around and once he learned where things were he was off. It was a very hard place to take pictures in because there is so much action but I had to try. There was an under 5 area in a huge Sesame Street bouncy house and Cole loved that because he could go in and out all by himself. He also loved the big slides but I had to carry him up them and slide down too - it was so much fun but so hard. Can you imagine walking up a huge blow up staircase carrying a 30 lb toddler...yikes! But we made it and had a blast! I don't think any of the kids (or us moms) stopped smiling the whole time we were there. After Jump Zone we enjoyed lunch at our favorite place...Chick Fil A and after lunch the kids played there too. I promise you that Cole was asleep as we pulled out of the Chick Fil A parking lot! What a day filled with so much fun! I am already excited to take Cole back there...but next time we will take Daddy along to help with the carrying!




No comments: