Friday, February 1, 2013
A New Start
For the few people that read this blog you may have noticed that I have not been posting as often. And, for now, that is probably how it will be. Rhonald and I have done a lot of talking recently about our family and the goals that we have. We are spending a lot less time with the TV or computer on and a lot more time playing and making memories. I have tried to capture big and important things on camera but for now I am trying to live the memories along with everyone else. As Cole turned 5 we began realizing all to certainly that these 2 babies will only be this small for a second. I realize more and more that I cherish this blog and the memories it is keeping record of but I also realize that I want to make the memories now and record them when there is "extra time." We have joined a community group at our church (finally) and are learning and growing in the Lord. We are turning up the music and having dance parties and bubble baths and many more meals together around the dinner table. Rhonald and I have noticed that when our moods are focused and peaceful (especially mine since I am home more) then our whole house is more peaceful and focused. The kids are playing well together and really becoming friends. Don't get me wrong....we all still need our quiet hour alone in the afternoon but even that is something we look forward to daily. We are simply seeking what we feel God wants from us right now and that in itself is a real adventure for us. Life is exciting...life with 2 little kids is wonderful and fun and we truly can't wait to see what this year has in store for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love this post! Good for you!! It's a good inspiration for all of us to focus on what's important in life... YAY for New Starts!
Post a Comment