Friday, December 7, 2012

Lily Kate's First Playdate



We are so lucky to have many friends with kids our kids' ages and we have lots of play dates...with lots of kids!  We absolutely love it!  A few weeks ago, however, I realized Lily never got to have just one friend over for her to play with.  Especially a girl...most everyone we know has boys!  I invited her good friend, Harper, to come over and play for a while and play they did!  It was so sweet to see those girls play baby dolls and read and color all on their own.  No one got lost in "the big kid shuffle."  I was also shocked to hear Lily talk to Harper because usually she is so shy.  The 2 girls had so much fun that it made me realize we need more small play dates for Lily.  It was one sweet morning that's for sure!

No comments: