Tuesday, September 18, 2012
An Athlete
Cole has been asking to "take a class" this semester as well so we agreed adn sat down with him to figure out what he would like to try. One thing we found out about Cole is that if you suggest it he wants to try it....anything. So, after some searching, I was able to find a class that teaches about lots of different sports so the kids can see which ones they like. When Cole turned 4 something in his brain turned over and he became a lover of sports. He loves to watch and play and learn about them so this class has been great for him. He now tells people "I am an athelete." with such pride. While Rhonald and I have choosen not to push him but to let him learn and decide what he enjoys on his own it has been so much fun and so rewarding to see his confidence grow. His smile is priceless as he learns something new or accomplishes a new task. I am so proud of him and his desire to try new things. I can't wait to see what he picks as his favorite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment