Time Out With Daddy

We love our swingset! It has probably been the very best purchase that we have ever made. For so long now it has been Cole's but as Lily Kate gets older it has been obvious that she wants to play too. So, we bought her a swing...and she loves it! The first night that she tried it she was not too sure but now she adores it. She loves to watch whoever is swinging next to her. It has been nice for Rhonald and I too because it always felt like one child was left out...either Lily was on the ground playing alone or Cole was swinging alone. This way we can play with both of them at the same time. It is amazing to me that she is already old enough to enjoy the swingset but I am so glad she is. I can see many fun summer nights spent out there together!
No comments:
Post a Comment