
The 3 amigos - Cole, Jackson and Ben


Cole with his teachers - Miss
Sadeta and Miss Tasha
Well, we made it through an entire year of Mother's Day Out and let me tell you - it has been a huge blessing both to Cole and to myself. When we started out the year I had Cole signed up to go one day a week and I was anxious about us being apart that much. Soon after he started and I saw how much he was learning and how much he liked it I increased him to 2 days a week. I quickly began to enjoy my time too. Being able to get a haircut or run errands by myself was great and also gave me more quality time to spend with Cole (no errands means much more fun). I cannot tell you how much he has changed this year. When he started he was so shy around new kids and new surroundings. While he still finds comfort in his family and close buddies he is much more willing to try new things. He is so much more social and has learned more than I ever thought he would (he even counts to 10 in Spanish now). I feel like we have been so very blessed by his school. Not only is he spending his time there learning about letters and numbers and colors but he is also learning about Jesus from women who love him. Tears came to my eyes when I hugged his teachers good bye. They will never know how much we appreciate them and the time and love they shared with Cole. I am so excited to have a whole summer with Cole...our last one before Lily Kate arrives...but I am also so excited to start school in the fall and see what is in store for us there too!
No comments:
Post a Comment